to the Obermenzinger Gymnasium!
Dear parents and pupils,
Providing individual support in a friendly, caring atmosphere and with a varied daily routine is at the centre of all the institutions of the Münchner Schulstiftung.
The Obermenzinger Gymnasium is a private school located in the lovely residential district of Obermenzing. Due to its small size and caring atmosphere, the Obermenzinger Gymnasium provides an environment in which both pupils and teachers feel comfortable and are able to build the foundations of a successful school experience. more ...
What sets us apart
- Economics and Social Sciences Gymnasium
- Compared to international schools the Obermenzinger Gymnasium leads to the bavarian Abitur (A levels)
- Bilingual track (German/English), now class 5–7
- All-day schooling
- Two-teacher system
- ABIplus® with accredited vocational qualifications
- Small classes
- Own school canteen with two chefs
- "Culture afternoon" in the 5th year
- Open art studio (woodwork, painting, crafts)
- An additional hour of mathematics instruction per week
- Member of the learning directory MatheLV (opportunity for exam prep in mathematics)
- Wide range of AGs (sport/working groups) and elective courses
- Wide range of excursions
- On-site team of school psychologists
- Educational therapy
- Addiction prevention programmes
- Living Europe: Erasmus+/Comenius, European school projects